Wedding Flower Services by Amaranth Florist
At Amaranth Florist, our floral designs vary from simple to extravagant. It is all about your personality and the atmosphere you would like to create. At Amaranth we make your dreams affordable so choose your favorite items from below and come in for a wedding consultation.
– Bride’s Bouquet
– Bride’s Toss Bouquet
– Maid of Honor Bouquet
– Bridesmaids Bouquet
– Flowers for Bridesmaids/Flower Girls Hair
– Flower Girls Basket of Flowers / Rose Petals
– Ring Bearer Boutonniere & Ring Pillow with Flowers
– Best Man
– Groom’s Men
– Ring Bearer
– Soloists (if male)
– Other men of honor
– Personal Attendants
– Candle Lighters (if female)
– Soloists (if female)
– Other Women of Honor
For the Ceremony
– Trellis and Arches, decorated with flowers & greenery
– Decorated Chupas
– Urn Arrangements / Large Vase Arrangements – For the alter or ceremony site
– Large Ferns / Seasonal Plants – can be rented for your ceremony site.
– Aisle Runners
– Pew / Chair Decorations – bows and/or flowers
– Peace Roses – For parents and offering
For the Reception
– Head Table Centerpiece
– Guest Table Centerpieces
– Cake Table and/or Cake, Flowers or Decorations
– Gift Table, Sign-in / Seating Card Table
– Buffet Table
– Cocktail Area or Hors d’oeuvres Area Arrangements
– Restroom – Flowers or Necessity Basket
– Bridal Table Arrangements
– Mixed Greens Garlands – Placed on bridal table, entryways, railings and other tables
Available to Rent
– Pedestals, vases, mirrors under floral arrangements
– Aisle Runners
– Linens & Napkins
– Candles and candelabra
– Large ferns, ivy and other plants, lit ficus trees
– Table Numbers
– Trellis, Arches and Chuppahs
Most frequent questions and answers
What is a Wedding Flower Consultation?
A consultation is a meeting to discuss your budget, ideas, and expectations. The more information you give us the easier it will be for us to fit your style and provide you with the perfect flower design.
How do I choose which floral services are right for me?
The location, formality, size and budget of your wedding will help to determine what services are necessary. We recommend extra care be taken with the areas your guests first see. If your location is plain you may want to add some extras to transform the space into an elegant wedding setting.
What if I don't know what flowers to use in my Bridal Bouquet?
We love helping brides discover their true style. At the wedding consultation we provide photo albums for you to browse through and get ideas. Still, not sure what you want? Don’t worry, Loretta Barnes, the owner has many creative ideas and will help find one that is perfect for you.
View Philadelphia & Main Line venues we have decorated for weddings.
Before and After the Wedding - Flowers and Fruit/Gift Baskets
SHOP NOW – Amaranth Florist Flower Shop
- Flowers for the bridal shower or bridesmaids luncheon.
- Decorations for bride or groom’s house for after the reception party or engagement party
- Thank you arrangements for parents, flowers or gourmet baskets delivered to hotel rooms for out of town guests
- We can also provide flowers for your other special events: Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Baptisms, Anniversaries, Baby Showers etc.
Amaranth is also a full service florist
- All Occasion Flowers, Gourmet Baskets, Plants
- Daily Delivery, Local & National- >Shop at: www.AmaranthFlorist.com
Amaranth Florist is a flower shop that works personally with you to create custom wedding flowers. Let us take your words, photos and thoughts and turn them into something beautifully unique.